The authors are requested to prepare the manuscript in accordance with the guidelines. White papers will only be accepted only after a thorough assessment by EC-Council Committee members.
All the white papers and blogs published with EC-Council are subjected to open access policy, and its replication and citations are allowed as long as the original source is cited.
Articles are received with an understanding that they have not been completely copied from elsewhere, and content plagiarism is allowed but only up to 10% of the entire article.
White papers could be presented in the form of research, reviews, and case reports pertaining to cybersecurity and its interdisciplinary implications on various domains. The various facets covered, include but are not limited to:
Cybersecurity, Ethical Hacking, Network Security, Threat Intelligence, Penetration Testing, Forensics, Information & Data Security, Cryptography, IoT Security, AI & ML Security, (Legal, Social, Psychological, and Political) facets of Cybersecurity.
Though there are constrains over the structure of the content, but should clearly describe the purpose of the article, briefly describe the methodologies discussed, and mention and address the current challenges and future prospects.
Any students, cybersecurity professionals can submit a whitepaper, with no limitation in terms of residence or nationality.
White Paper Structure
- All manuscripts are to be written in English and in understandable vocabulary. White papers should be written in and submitted as Microsoft Word document (.doc, .docx) only
- The word limit for white paper is from 4000-6000 words and the page limit is from 10-20 pages.
- A white paper should compulsorily consist of the following sections: Title, Abstract, Introduction, Discussion (other headings relative to the topic), Conclusion, and References, whereas Tables, Equations, Figures, Acknowledgements, and Legends are optional.
- The abstract should not exceed 250-300 words. It should be written in complete sentences and should give factual information.
- A list of all the references links cited in the text should be given at the end of the manuscript. They should be numbered consecutively in the order in which they are first mentioned in the text. Identify references in the text by numbers in square brackets.
- The authors are requested, not to submit tables as photographs or scanned documents. Place explanatory details as footnotes. Give each column a short or abbreviated heading.
- Figures should not exceed 5 x 22.0 cm and should be numbered.
- The author/s information should be clearly listed, and not more than 4 authors can contribute to a single white paper
- Command-line arguments should be written directly in the word and emphasized, and lengthy codes should be provided as images/screenshot
Please submit your white papers using the form below (or at LINK/or E-MAIL). Note that all the fields are mandatory. An acknowledgment regarding the same will be sent to you on your provided email-id. Please provide access or mark as trusted, the EMAIL or mails from the domain ECCOINCIL.ORG