Read what Robert had to say on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6438349304372428801/
“As an experienced network engineer, with a demonstrated history of working in the computer networking industry, I can honestly say that it scared me when I came across the number of articles and reports that showed how through a simple defect in the network had managed to bring down large billion-dollar companies. It was this fear and interest to protect organizations that I decided to become a Certified Ethical Hacker.
You’re probably wondering what made me choose this particular program among the thousands of cybersecurity training and certification programs that are available online. Well, I did so for a number of reasons!
- The fact that EC-Council offers a variety of learning options, all of them catering to your needs.
- The number of positive reviews that I came across while searching for the best cybersecurity certifications online.
- The fact that it offered a hands-on experience through their iLabs.
- The variety of topics that it covered.
- The depth of the topics covered.
- It mapped to NICE 2.0 framework
- It is ANSI accredited.
I could really go on and on!
Becoming a Certified Ethical Hacker was a great experience and a proud moment and it is for these reasons that I highly recommend this program to every cybersecurity professional!’